MD LIVE (800) 497-0677
Due to an increased demand for service, MD LIVE will be available 24 hours a day until further notice to address your urgent health care needs. Nurse consultations are free, but if after speaking to a triage nurse, your call is escalated to a physician, a fee of $40.00 will be charged.
- University Health Services, Florida State University's fully accredited primary care facility, provides medical care and outreach programs through a team of dedicated professionals.
- Florida State University does not tolerate sexual violence.
- MDLIVE™ to offer afterhours care.
- University Health Services has made arrangements for a variety of independent; community based health care professionals to provide their services in the Health and Wellness building.
- Every full-time student new to the university must show proof of health insurance that meets the FSU Board of Trustee requirements prior to registration once each year either through completion of a waiver or purchase of the student health insurance offered through FSU.
- Medical records can be picked up or mailed after patients sign a Medical Records Release Form (pdf).
- We realize that the billing process can be confusing, so we are here to help you better understand what you can expect.
2017 Flu Vaccine Schedule: 10am-12pm, Click for Dates
After Hours Brochure
Please Note: There is a new emergency center on 1260 Metropolitan Blvd near I10. Be aware that if you have the FSU United Health Care Student Resources, it will be billed as an emergency room visit and will be out of network should you use this center. We recommend going to this center ONLY in a life-threatening emergency.
In every other case, it would be less expensive to go to the Urgent Care Center on 1541 Medical Drive next to the Tallahassee Memorial Hospital or to any Patients First.
Monday-Friday: 8AM - 4PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Important Dates to Remember
January 2018 – Spring Semester
How to Find Us
Contact UsAppointments: 850-644-4567
Health Promotion: 850-644-8871
University Health Services is an appointment based wellness center.
Appointments are scheduled by calling the Central Appointment Unit at 850-644-4567. Appointments are required for all clinics including the General Medical Clinics, Psychiatric Clinic, Women’s Clinic, and Allergy Clinic.
If you are experiencing life threatening problems, call 911!!
Please remember to bring your FSU-Card and your insurance card with you to your scheduled appointment and show them to the receptionist when you check in.
Please Arrive On Time! Patients should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to routine appointments. Some appointments will require arrival 1 hour prior to the scheduled time. Please refer to appointment reminder information or inquire in the clinic if you are unsure.
If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, please call 24 hours in advance to cancel.Read more...
The Women’s Clinic provides quality care in a compassionate and caring environment. Our primary goal is to ensure each patient feels comfortable and free to ask any question related to women’s health issues.Read more...
Public Health Information
After you return from travel
Persons returning from an affected area but have not had direct contact with the body fluids of symptomatic infected persons or animals, or objects who have been contaminated with body fluids, should monitor their health for 10 days. Those with a potential exposure should monitor their health for 21 days post exposure. Regardless, any traveler who becomes ill, even if only with a fever, should consult a health-care provider immediately and tell him or her about their recent travel and potential contacts.
Click button for more information about Chikungunya Feverread more...